ES50 ultrasonic blue green Algae Control System
This EnviroSonic unit has a range of 50 metres, semi-circle from the transducer. It is easy to install, requires no maintenance and uses only 40 watts of power.
The ES50 is available as a mains power unit and is designed for blue green algae control in lakes, ponds, small water storage reservoirs, large storage tanks and on fish farms.
Features of EnviroSonic
- Environmentally sustainable ultrasonic blue green algae control, with a solar-powered option
- Inexpensive to run – the high-powered unit is only 100 watts, or about $250 per year (zero cost for the solar-powered unit)
- No chemicals used
- Easy to install
- No sound
- Works 24/7
- No maintenance required
- Safe for all invertebrates, fish, amphibians, bats and plants
- Can be wirelessly monitored through GSM technology
- Fully comply with Australian and New Zealand safety and emissions regulations and carry RSM and C-Tick marks
- EnviroSonic units come with a two-year warranty
Benefits of EnviroSonic
- Kills all non-motile algae, including blue-green algae, to a range of 50 metres in a semi-circle radius from the installation point
- Controls algae throughout the water depth (algae can live to a depth of 8 meters)
- Controls bacteria, specifically Legionella by reducing the biofilm mass it lives on, and E. coli by producing H2O2 during operation of the ultrasound
- Cleans pipes
- Increases water clarity
- Encourages macrophyte (aquatic plant) growth
- Reduces chlorine requirement in storage ponds and swimming pools by 80%
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q.) What type of algae does EnviroSonic kill?
A.) All non-motile algae (including almost all blue-green algae).
Q.) Do you use chemicals to kill blue-green algae?
A.) No, we pride ourselves on having a chemical-free solution to killing blue-green algae.
Q.) How expensive are EnviroSonic systems to run?
A.) A high powered unit uses 100 watts of 240-volt power, which costs approximately $250 per year to run 24/7, whilst our solar powered systems cost $0 in power.
Cost-effective blue green algae control solutions
Easy to install and to monitor for blue green algae
Fast-acting ultrasonic blue green algae control
Safe and environmentally friendly blue green algae control