ES300 ULTRASONIC BLUE GREEN Algae Control System
This EnviroSonic unit has a range of 300 metres, semi-circle from the transducer, uses power of up to 100 watts, and is designed for blue green algae control in bodies of water such as larger lakes, reservoirs, power stations, channels and marine areas.
The ES300 can be mains powered or solar-powered. Two solar-powered units on a pontoon can be installed to cover 600 metres circle of control. This installation controls algae through the whole water column where algae can grow in depths over 7 metres.
Features of EnviroSonic
- Environmentally sustainable ultrasonic blue green algae control, with a solar-powered option
- Inexpensive to run – the high-powered unit is only 100 watts, or about $250 per year (zero cost for the solar-powered unit)
- No chemicals used
- Easy to install
- No sound
- Works 24/7
- No maintenance required
- Safe for all invertebrates, fish, amphibians, bats and plants
- Can be wirelessly monitored through GSM technology
- Fully comply with Australian and New Zealand safety and emissions regulations and carry RSM and C-Tick marks
- EnviroSonic units come with a two-year warranty
Benefits of EnviroSonic
- Kills all non-motile algae, including blue-green algae, to a range of 300 metres in a semi-circle radius from the installation point
- Efficient transducer design enables an ultrasound range of up to 600 metres – ideal for larger bodies of water
- Controls algae throughout the water depth (algae can live to a depth of 8 meters)
- Controls bacteria, specifically Legionella by reducing the biofilm mass it lives on, and E. coli by producing H2O2 during operation of the ultrasound
- Cleans pipes
- Increases water clarity
- Encourages macrophyte (aquatic plant) growth
- Reduces chlorine requirement in storage ponds and swimming pools by 80%
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q.) Is EnviroSonic safe for marine life/animals?
A.) Our ultrasound systems are 100% safe for invertebrates, amphibians, fish and bats.
Q.) How do EnviroSonic Systems kill algae?
A.) The myriad of strong ultrasound waves between 20kHz and 60 kHz radiating out from the transducer at over 1,400 metres a second subject the algae to extreme cavitation stress, causes the algal cells to collapse.
Q.) How long do EnviroSonic systems run?
A.) 24 hours a day, 7 days a week – and can be wirelessly monitored for convenience.
ES300 Algae Control Case Studies
Candowie Treatment Plant Manager declares “Since these EnviroSonic have been installed the results have been very encouraging, and we have not dosed our reservoir with a copper product for five years. Importantly there have been no chemical costs to treat the algae and minimal electrical costs to run the EnviroSonic as four of these units are solar powered.”
Cost-effective blue green algae control
Easy to install and to monitor blue green algae
Fast-acting lake & pond algae control
Safe and environmentally friendly blue green algae control